Random acts of blogging...Enjoy putitas...Might make sense to you, then again it might not. Either way, my thoughts are out, and my head is clear...and only you might be confused.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Stranger Than Fiction
It's a movie I enjoy watching, but also find myself relating to... Not the, "Little did he know..." aspect of it, but the whole narration piece. Sometimes, as I'm driving, or doing an activity, I find myself thinking in narration. (Nerdy, I know.) Or as soon as I've completed something, I think in terms of how I'd describe it in written form. The voice is not that of Emma Thompson, or any other British actor/actress. But, it is in third person. I wonder if it's a sign that I should look into writing again; or, maybe editing... It's something that has been on my mind for the past few months. I'll admit that I sort of had a muse who re-inspired me... And now, that's history as well. But, something positive did come out of that whole situation. My love of words, and focus on interpersonal relationships, has me itching to write something, anything, everything. Also, watching The Help, pushed me further in that direction. That being said, I think I'm going to run with this, in a more anonymous forum, though. I think I'm going to start an anonymous blog... One that analyzes the idiosyncrasies, and dynamics of our day to day relationships. The comedy, tragedy, and messages in real-life situations. In these past few months alone, I've experienced some of the most, "WOW!" "WTF!?!?!" and "GTFOOH!" moments than in years prior. From my car accident, to interesting house guests, to unbelievable generosity, to douche cakes posing as nice guys. It's life, and it happens to everyone. It's just funnier when you look at it from a light-hearted point of view, and appreciate the lessons behind the experiences. Still debating over which blog site I'll use, and how "anonymous" I'll remain. Obviously, the content will deal with people that I encounter in my every day life. Also, a few other quandaries to figure out, before moving forward. But, I'm thinking that's what's next. I need to keep writing, keep reading, keep putting the pen to paper, and my fingers to the keyboard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
STRANGER THAN FICTION IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE! EVER EVER!
love it and looking forward too it. can i be carrie bradshaw in my anonymous internet blogger non chirper life? :P
Post a Comment