Friday, December 9, 2011

A hundred thousand trillion dollars

Would help so many in need...Do you ever wish you had enough funds to help others with their needs? Seeing posts about fellow classmates,and their offspring, going through the most unimaginable health conditions, and struggling to make ends meet, saddens me. I will do what I can, when I can, but I wish I could do more. I wish there was a cure for cancer, and many of these degenerative diseases, that are eating away at our loved ones. I wish I could afford to help said classmates with their medical bills, and other unexpected expenses...eliminate their worries, and stresses, so they could focus on the important things, like getting healthy again.
I'll keep plugging away, and giving where I can. For this next year, I'm hoping to carry myself as I did this year, with purpose, with help in mind, with a positive outlook, no matter how negative the situation may be. I did for others, sometimes anonymously, and saw karma return good deeds, more than ten fold. I will continue to be positive, hopeful, and thankful for what I have, and those around me. If you're able to give, do so unselfishly. If you're unable to help with a monetary donation, give of your time, or a special skill. It will not go unappreciated. It will be noticed, and it will be passed on. Be good to people, smile always, and check your attitude at the door. You never know what others are going through, so think twice before verbally tearing into someone, or giving them a stern piece of your mind.
In general, just always try to be a good person. Try to carry yourself in a way that you would want others to fondly remember you by. Wishing you all love, health, and happiness this holiday season! :)

No comments: